Who comes to Techweek?
CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, and dreamers meet at Techweek to see what’s next. Anyone who helps build, support, or celebrate the tech ecosystem in SoCal is encouraged to learn from top speakers, meet their next co-founder at the Expo or at one of our Gatherings, and demo the newest products making waves in Los Angeles
Why should you come to Techweek Los Angeles?
- Join thousands of other entrepreneurs, developers, VCs, and techies for the greatest celebration of Los Angeles tech and innovation ever to hit Southern California
- Indulge in a full week of top-quality tech programming to quench your thirst for innovation
- Experience all that Silicon Beach has to offer right on the Santa Monica Pier and across the most exciting office spaces in the LA area
Soak up all the tech know-how across multiple stages, panels and Q&A sessions.
- Hear from over 75 of the most engaging and important minds in tech for two full days at the Techweek conference on the Santa Monica Pier
- Listen to debates and discussions on riveting panels, see top entrepreneurs interview one another in fireside chats and hear keynote addresses from founders & CEOs
See the new wave of innovation before the rest of the pack gets to. Meet the very innovators changing the game.
- Get hands-on with new products from over 50 early-stage companies in the LAUNCH startup competition and established tech brands in the expo
- Find a job in tech at the Hiring Fair – all the best SoCal companies looking for top tech talent are waiting for you
Find the perfect intersection of tech, music, fashion and fun. See the best of what your city has to offer.
- Enjoy curated nightlife that has historically had everything from open bars and boat cruises to top entertainers like Calvin Harris and St. Lucia
- Witness the future of fashion and e-commerce on the Techweek Runway to cap off your Friday evening in style
Top 5 things to do at Techweek LA
- Learn what the future of space travel holds at Techweek’s first ever Space Summit that welcomes experts from Virgin Galactic, Urthecast and World View Enterprises
- Watch a private screening of The Internet’s Own Boy and hear from the film’s director, Brian Knappenberger. Space is limited so make sure you have your Summit Pass already and RSVP here
- Hear what it takes to build a Billion Dollar Company in LA. Scott Painter, CEO of TrueCar and Adam Goldenberg, CEO & Founder of JustFab have brought their respective companies into the most elite club in entrepreneurship – lap up their every word at Techweek’s conference
- Rub elbows with the up-and-comers who will perhaps create LA’s next billion-dollar company. 50+ of LA’s most exciting new tech companies will be competing in our LAUNCH startup competition. Meet them, experience their products first-hand, and watch the top 5 present in front of our panel of experts as they vie for the trophy
- Tour the coolest offices in Los Angeles and Santa Monica with Techweek and NewCo. And, if you like what you see when inside, meet with LA’s best tech companies at the Hiring Fair on Friday to make sure you’re setting up your next desk in one of those great offices
SANTA MONICA PIER
200 Santa Monica Pier,
Santa Monica, LA
The Pier is always open, and always fun, year-round.
Go west. If your shoes are wet, you’ve gone too far. The ramp at the intersection of Ocean and Colorado is your most direct route by car, bike or foot. If you know where you’re coming from, check the map below to map your route.
RECIEVE 10% OFF YOUR PARKING RESERVATION WITH COUPON “TECHWEEK”:
ENJOY THESE SPECIAL OFFERS THANKS TO SANTA MONICA CONVENTION AND VISITOR’S BUREAU: