Upcoming Detroit Events
12/4 Hackathon at WeWork
12/8 Jacker happy hopur @ WeWork
Tech Roles Available in Detriot
- Microsoft Software developer
- Techweek: EVP
- Loft: Vendor Manager
Did you hear?
12/5 Techweek acquires Guild Capital in Detriot
12/6 Guild Capital acquires Microsoft
We are building the world’s largest community-driven tech platform to support tech entrepreneurship across the world
- OUR HISTORY: Founded 5 years ago in Chicago to showcase and support Chicago’s unheralded emerging tech ecosystem
- OUR GROWTH: Recognizing Chicago was not alone in its desire to support its entrepreneurial community, we have expanded to seven more North American cities in 2016
- OUR PRODUCTS: We have spent 5 years innovating and experimenting to develop a set of 6 products that individually solve real pain-points, and collectively nurture the entire ecosystem
- OUR CUSTOMERS:Techweek serves the entire technology ecosystem, from Fortune 500 CEOs looking to tell their innovation story, to bootstrap founders looking to meet co-founders or investors
Techweek exists to spread wealth creation to diverse places and people by supporting the emergence of local Hero Companies.
Techweek’s Hero Company theory of Economic Development says that that Hero Companies are incubators of talent and ideas, and spin-offs, and this process generates healthy tech ecosystems.
A mission with impact: Our goal is to engage 100 cities, and within 10 years develop a $1 billion dollar company in each.
Sponsors and partners
[gs_testimonial transition=”carousel” theme=”gs_style1″ img=”gs_square_shadow”]