The Techweek100 identifies those individuals who are impacting the business and technology landscape on a significant scale in the identified Techweek regional area. The Techweek100 includes those managing fast-growing technology companies, prominent sector investors, key contributing enablers of the digital ecosystem, those at the forefront of creating new technology platforms, and other innovators that bring surprising new ideas to an expanding field. The Techweek100 is not a ranking but rather a list of technology leaders from 100 top organizations chosen by the Techweek community, Techweek Advisory Boards, and Techweek team.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to nominate someone for the Techweek100.
WHY NOMINATE SOMEONE?
- Make your voice heard on who makes the list
- Show support for your favorite tech leaders
- Participate in a community driven event
- Help bring honor to those on the forefront of tech
WHAT DO HONOREES RECEIVE?
- The honor of being 1 of a select few chosen
- Your name, title and headshot on our page
- An exclusive VIP badge to Techweek
- A personalized Techweek100 Mint Julep cup
INTERESTED IN NOMINATING SOMEONE FOR THE TECHWEEK100? PICK YOUR CITY TO GET STARTED!
Be sure to submit your nomination prior to these deadlines: Miami:> January, 14th 2014 | Detroit:> January, 28th 2014 | Chicago:> February, 11th 2014 | NYC:> July, 8th 2014 | LA:> July 29th 2014
Fill out my online form.