The countdown to Techweek New York has begun!
Who comes to Techweek?
CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, and dreamers meet at Techweek to see what’s next. Anyone who helps build, support, or celebrate the tech ecosystem in New York City is encouraged to learn from top speakers, meet their next co-founder at the Expo or at one of our Gatherings, and demo the newest products making waves in New York
Why should you come to Techweek New York?
- Join thousands of other entrepreneurs, developers, VCs, and techies for the greatest celebration of New York tech and innovation ever
- Indulge in a full week of top-quality tech programming to quench your thirst for innovation
- Experience all that the Big Apple has to offer right in the iconic Metropolitan Pavilion and across the most exciting office spaces in the New York area
Soak up all the tech know-how across multiple stages, panels and Q&A sessions.
- Hear from over 75 of the most engaging and important minds in tech for two full days at the Techweek conference at Metropolitan Pavilion
- Listen to debates and discussions on riveting panels, see top entrepreneurs interview one another in fireside chats and hear keynote addresses from founders & CEOs
See the new wave of innovation before the rest of the pack gets to. Meet the very innovators changing the game.
- Get hands-on with new products from over 50 early-stage companies in the LAUNCH startup competition and established tech brands in the expo
- Find a job in tech at the Hiring Fair – all the best NYC companies looking for top tech talent are waiting for you
Find the perfect intersection of tech, music, fashion and fun. See the best of what your city has to offer.
- Enjoy curated nightlife that has historically had everything from open bars and boat cruises to top entertainers like Calvin Harris and St. Lucia
- Witness the future of fashion and e-commerce on the Techweek Runway to cap off your Friday evening in style
125 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Metropolitan Pavilion is a classic New York loft located in Chelsea’s Ladies’ Mile Historic District. Be sure to check out the hopping art scene and the High Line.
SUGGESTED HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Join our e-mail list
Sign up for our newsletters to be the first to hear announcements – like our stellar lineup of speakers – and more. You’ll also get in on special deals for our e-mail subscribers. No spam, we promise.
Partner with us
Get your company involved in Techweek. From cross-promotional partnerships to fully customized marketing solutions, get in touch with our team to show your commitment to New York tech
Compete in Launch
Techweek LAUNCH hosts the best startups in each city in a winner-takes-all competition for $50K+ in prizes. Submit your company’s application to get in front of the top VCs looking for what’s next.
Volunteer to help
Every year, in every city, Techweek looks to enthusiastic and talented volunteers to help us produce the definitive technology event. Volunteer now and get insider access throughout all of Techweek.