Who comes to Techweek?
CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, and dreamers meet at Techweek to see what’s next. Anyone who helps build, support, or celebrate the tech ecosystem in the Big Apple is encouraged to learn from top speakers, meet their next co-founder at the Expo or at one of our Gatherings, and demo the newest products making waves in New York.
Why should you come to Techweek New York?
- Join thousands of others for the greatest celebration of New York technology and innovation ever to hit the Big Apple
- Indulge in a full week of top-quality tech programming to quench your thirst for innovation
- Experience all that Silicon Alley has to offer right in the heart of SoHo and across the most exciting office spaces in Manhattan
Soak up all the tech know-how across multiple stages, panels, curated conversations, and Q&A sessions.
- Hear from over 75 of the most engaging and important minds in tech for two full days at the Techweek conference at 82Mercer in SoHo
- Listen to debates & discussions on riveting panels, see top entrepreneurs interview one another in fireside chats and hear keynote addresses from founders & CEOs
See the new wave of innovation before the rest of the pack gets to. Meet the very innovators changing the game.
- Get hands-on with new products from over 50 early-stage companies in the LAUNCH startup competition and established tech brands in the expo
- Find a job in tech at the Hiring Fair – all the best local companies looking for top tech talent are waiting for you
Find the perfect intersection of tech, music, fashion and fun. See the best of what your city has to offer.
- Enjoy curated nightlife that has historically had everything from open bars and boat cruises to top entertainers like Calvin Harris and St. Lucia
- Witness the future of fashion and e-commerce on the Techweek Runway to cap off your Friday evening in style
82 MERCER STREET, NEW YORK, NY
From Penn Station Downtown C/E Train to Spring St. Station, then walk six blocks east. From Union Square Downtown N/R Train to Prince St. Station, walk two blocks south and one block west to Mercer St. or Downtown 6 Train to Spring St. Station, walk three blocks west to Mercer St. From Grand Central Station Downtown 6 Train to Spring St. Station, walk three blocks west to Mercer St. From Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd St. & 8th Ave) Downtown C/E Train to Spring St. Station, walk six blocks east to Mercer St.