When it comes to building a robust tech company, one of the most fundamental steps is hiring elite engineering talent. We had a panel on just this at Chicago’s Growth Summit this year, featuring:
- Chris Resto (moderator), Talent Partner, Jump Capital
- Rishi Arora, VP of Engineering, Strike Social
- Sean Chou, CEO and Co-Founder, Catalytic
- Stu Grubbs, CEO and Co-Founder, Lightstream
- John Higginson, Chief Technology Officer, Enova
- David Kalt, CEO and Founder, Reverb
Check out their insights on how to attract, hire, and retain top engineering talent, and some of the challenges involved in the process. If you’re interested in building a tech company, actively involved in finding talent, or looking to get hired, this is the panel for you!