Some of our favorite FEST moments in the past 5 years
we have even more FEST events planned!
Stay tuned for a city-by-city update!
For 2016, we are continuing some of our favorite and most popular events of past years as well as introducing some new, and exciting types of events. Every city is unique, so stay tuned as we team up with our partners to come up with new, entertaining or informative events for our attendees.
- Celebrations: Happy hours, kickoff and after- parties, product announcements and tech demo showcases
- Office Tours: Explore the hidden secrets and incredible workspaces of the coolest companies in your city, and maybe even find your future job
- Workshops and open forums: Come learn a technical or entrepreneurial skill or quiz an expert on his chosen area of expertise
- Challenge events: Competitions, hackathons, university pitch fests, quizzes and more
- Curated meetups: 1-on-1 hiring and introductory office tours
- Hiring fest events: Not your father’s hiring fair; come find your dream job
- Community events: The best and brightest meetups and groups open their doors to the Techweek community
What is Fest?
FEST is the cornerstone of the Techweek experience with a week-long calendar of events that embraces technology and innovation.
From hackathons to meet-ups, networking sessions, technology company HQ discovery walkthroughs, cool product demos, and intimate talks with innovation heroes – with the occasional party thrown in – we aspire to bring together the local technology and innovation community to showcase the best and brightest in your city.
Find ways to partner with FEST
Who should partner with FEST?
- Companies needing to tell their company innovation story to attract extraordinary talent
- Large technology or innovation companies headquartered in Techweek cities looking to celebrate entrepreneurship, innovation, and their importance to their home city
- Brands looking to make a strong and broad statement about brand association with technology, entrepreneurship, innovation, bold ideas, and the local community
- Companies expecting or having a great deal of investor scrutiny, looking to make a strong statement of industry or topic leadership
What solutions does FEST offer our partners?
- Brand exposure with a wide audience
- Be seen as a major supporter of the innovation ecosystem
- Engage one-to-many with all Techweekers
- Engage one-to-one in a custom activation
FEST has a wide selection of ways to become a partner – and a way to tell your story to the right audience
|Presenting||Brand the entire Techweek experience as our marquee sponsor with a fully customized activation|
|Supporting||Title sponsorship branding benefits provide pervasive branding across all festival activations|
|Demonstration||Demonstrate your product in its optimal setting or showcase your services by directly engaging attendees|
|Competition||Host a hackathon, university pitch fest and more|
|1 on 1||Meet potential clients by offering office hours or creating 1 on 1 experiences to engage your target audience|
|Happy Hour||Gather, celebrate, and meet the attendees in a fun but useful networking experience|
|Basecamp||Offer your space as the official satellite office for attendees during Techweek|
|Office Tour||Showcase your office spaces and tell your story to potential talent|
|Workshop||Teach our attendees and demonstrate your domain expertise through experiential education|
|Custom||Design an activation that fits your brand, the sky is the limit!
Companies looking for a powerful brand amplification and association with the best of innovation in a particular city are excellent partners for FEST Many iconic international brands have found FEST to be a powerful story-telling platform over the past 5 years:
with FEST to get access to and support the tech community
What is a FEST partnership?
A FEST partnership is an opportunity for your company or organization to support the Techweek community through FEST events. Typical opportunities include:
- Providing educational content / workshop materials
- Access to a venue
- Other in-kind services or products
Partnerships always include mutual promotion of the partnership and Techweek, which helps build wider community enthusiasm and to get the word out.
Who are you?
You are a company or brand who wants to get some access to the Techweek community and express your support of the tech entrepreneurship community. While not getting as much brand exposure as a sponsor, you want to help and contribute to the tech community
Ask about partner opportunities
Past ambassadors include:
What do you have to do?
- Shout out to Techweek from your facebook and twitter handles
- Send your mailing list a bit of info about Techweek and a discount code
- Post a badge on your website showing your pride as a digital partner
Why should you do it?
- Make sure that all of your friends and followers join you at Techweek
- Help us gather the entire local community for a giant celebration of innovation
- Because it doesn’t cost you a dime and you get lots of promotion in return
What do you get in return?
- 2 complimentary Summit Passes for your organization’s leadership
- Listing as a partner on our website and lots of love from our social media handles
- A 15% discount code for Techweek passes to distribute to whomever you choose