Some of our world class speakers from the past 5 years
We have 6 exciting SUMMIT content streams
The internet of things (IOT) is evolving at a rapid pace. Everything from drones to our homes, cars, devices and wearables are now connected. See what the future of connectivity means for our everyday lives where we bring together all the things, smart things that is.
Join prominent VCs, city officials and entrepreneurs as they explore the state of innovation in the urban setting
Financial technology startups are trying their hand at disrupting the incumbents who still dominate traditional financial space. Hear from FinTech founders and investors who are betting big to ease payment processing, reducing fraud, saving consumers money, and changing the landscape as we know it
Semi-autonomous, driverless and the connected car are the ways of the future of driving. Hear from industry leaders creating new initiatives and building new programs in their own organizations to push the envelop further.
In more ways than one, virtual reality and augmented reality are permeating into our daily lives, whether through gaming, movies, advertising, and much more. Hear from game changers in the industry and watch their demos live
Hear from some of the most influential investors, entrepreneurs and tech moguls on how they made a difference in their company by creating a more inclusive environment and encouraging diversity from gender parity, equal representation, and socioeconomic backgrounds varying
What is SUMMIT?
- SUMMIT is a series of forums and speaking sessions with world famous speakers that tackle the latest topics and disruptive trends, through the lens of technology and innovation.
- New in 2016, we will also be showcasing digital summits, allowing greater breadth and reach of topics, speakers and audience.
- Past summits have included Fintech, Emerging Technology,Healthcare, Automotive Connectivity, Smart Cities, and many more.
Meet Team SUMMIT
Team SUMMIT is excited to introduce you to Techweek’s fantastic speaker sessions. We are passionate about the disruptive and the unusual, the bravery of entrepreneurs, and the hard sometimes funny lessons they learn.
Overall, we are delighted by having gifted leaders telling their story and sharing their knowledge with the community. 2015 was a record year for us in terms of truly world class speakers – this year we are out to do even better – welcome to SUMMIT!
Contact Amanda to learn how you can become a partner.
SUMMIT supports our mission to spread and support innovation ecosystems by driving IDEA SHARING
- Showcases breakthrough technology trends
- Allows innovators to tell their stories
- Captures those stories and shares them with a wider digital audience
- Provides education and understanding of numerous industries
2016 tickets will be on sale April 4th
* Techweek content and products selection TBD
Suggest a speaker, or nominate yourself for Summit
Techweek is now accepting speaker nominations!
Techweek hosts hundreds of the top minds in technology. Whether it’s cloud computing, autonomous vehicles, social media, IOT, virtual reality, recruiting, finance 2.0, or just about anything else, we’ve got one of the industry leaders on our stages. Techweek’s speakers cover all the topics you want to hear about on multiple stages and in every conceivable format – keynote addresses, fireside chats, and riveting (and sometimes contentious) panel discussions. Speakers don’t just share their ideas with the Techweek crowd, they also have access to Techweek’s insider and the entire Techweek event.
Techweek’s speaker line-up has been packed with talent every year in each city, including: Rahm Emanuel, Chicago’s Mayor, Justyn Howard, Founder and CEO at Sprout Social, Dick Glover, President and CEO at Funny or Die, Stefan Weitz, Director of Search at Bing, Kim Dotcom, Founder at MEGA.
Photo: Jonah Peretti, CEO of Buzzfeed speaks at the Techweek SUMMIT, New York, 2014
Suggest a speaker you really want to see at Techweek!
Are you a potential speaker or represent one? Follow the formal nomination form here
Find ways to partner with SUMMIT
Who should partner with SUMMIT?
- Innovation companies looking to make a strong brand statement of thought leadership in a specific industry
- Companies expecting or having a great deal of investor scrutiny, looking to make a strong statement of industry or topic leadership
- Companies needing to tell their company innovation story to attract extraordinary talent
What solutions does SUMMIT offer our partners?
- Brand exposure with a committed, focused audience
- Make a bold statement about your company’s thought leadership and tell their innovation story
- Explain why your company is the best place to work
SUMMIT has a wide selection of ways to become a partner – and a way to tell your story to the right audience
|Morning reception||Welcome our attendees and prestigious speakers with a kick-off
|Press room||Interview our speakers and set up shop with the press
|Venue naming rights||Brand the venue where we host our summit series
|Evening reception||Host a meet and greet for attendees, press, and speakers
|Stage naming||Brand the stage with your logo throughout the sessions
|Summit session||Brand one of our sessions featuring 1.5 hrs of content covering topics from Fintech to Virtual Reality, and have the opportunity for your
company to speak, moderate, or emcee
Companies looking for a powerful brand amplification and association with the thought leadership and innovation are excellent partners for SUMMIT. Many of SUMMIT iconic international brands have found SUMMIT to be a powerful story-telling platform over the past 5 years